This chicken soup saves my soul...

1 comment
I'm a little behind on my posts right now, but things have just been so busy! Between a few freelance jobs, frantic halloween costume production, collaborating with an artist on a personal project, the last couple of weeks have just flown by! Now (thanks to this weekend's revelry I suppose) I've come down with a rather nasty cold. 

Winter's finally starting to set in... I've picked my last bouquet of flowers from the garden and the nasty bugs are starting to go around... Thank goodness I've been save by a big container of home-made chicken soup from the freezer! It's the most wonderfully perfect recipe, and it always make a big batch so I usually freeze half the batch. And it's remarkably easy to make, so while I rest and get better I invite you to check it out.


1 comment :